Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shoes Children

It's Back To School Time And I Want Crocs!




Thank you to Crocs for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Crocs’ new Back to School line. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.



It's the end of July and I'm 95% done with getting the school supplies for kindergarten this year. I can't believe my 5-year-old is growing up and going to "big kid school". The public school that my son will be attending made it easy on the parents and gave out a list of needed items. Some of them include crayons, glue, and scissors. There's a very specific amount to buy for each of these things. It's funny because I don't remember any lists when going back-to-school shopping. I just went with my mom and dumped everything I liked in the shopping cart.

The recent shopping trip we took brought back a lot of memories for me. I would be excited about brand new folders, notebooks and book covers. And yes, let's not forget new clothes and shoes! On the latter, can I just say there are so many cool options out now?

I was looking at the Crocs website and didn't realize they have so many different styles like loafers and sneakers. Don't laugh, I'm not a Crocs afficionado believe it or not. I was happily surprised about their affordable prices. I keep seeing them on children around town and haven't considered buying a pair...until now. I could really use Crocs this summer since we've been going to the spray parks. Their regular shoes just get drenched.

Their new line of school-approved children's shoes for both girls and boys from K-8 are super stylish. I especially like these Kid's Hover Sneakers, priced at $39.99. I know my son would love them.
Photobucket

For my 2-year-old daughter, she likes the Crocs Chamelon Shirley Girls (also for $39.99). I know this because she just pointed at the screen and said, "I want those."
Photobucket

Check out the They've Got Summer Inside video, which features 9 styles form the new line. While you watch it, you can click on the shoes for more info about them!


Make Your Own Baby Sandals

I found this Do It Yourself project on one of my favorite blogs to read. If Thor was younger I would totally be making some right now! Here's the link if you're feeling creative.
Baby Gladiator Sandals




Shoes Children

The world's best baby product are here. Shoes Children You can find a variety of products including baby clothing, strollers, baby bedding,baby car seats, air cleaners, baby bike helmets and get the best Babies & Kids products. Shoes Children See the more Baby Products here on this site and find baby products buying guides and reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment